Everyone loves pizza! Come cook with us and discover new ways to spice up a food that has been around forever!
Ready In –
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles. Layer each rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and even amounts of mozzarella cheese. Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 4 or more pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
All Recipes adapted recipe
Share this Post