this Three ingredient Peppermint Oreo Fudge has white chocolate chips, peppermint frosting and peppermint Oreos. This Christmas dessert recipe is easy to make and one of our favorite recipes
If peppermint frosting isn’t available in your area, just add a couple of teaspoons of peppermint extract to a container of vanilla frosting.
Crushed peppermint Oreos
First, melt a bag of white chocolate chips in the microwave. Add a container of peppermint frosting.
Pour in 1/2 cup of crushed Candy Cane Oreos Minis or Peppermint Oreos.
Two ingredient frosting chocolate chip fudge
Mix the three ingredients together. The mixture turned pink from the red Oreo filling.
Frosting fudge recipe
Spread the fudge in a foil lined, greased 9×9 inch pan.
Candy cane Oreos
Top with roughly chopped Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos and gently press them into the fudge.
3 ingredient peppermint Oreo fudge
Place the fudge in the fridge to cool and set.
Peppermint Oreo Fudge
Lift the fudge from the pan using the foil. Then, gently peel the foil off and cut the fudge into squares.
Easy Oreo fudge
This three ingredient peppermint Oreo fudge is smooth and creamy with a delicious Oreo crunch!
Three Ingredient Peppermint Oreo Fudge
Author: The Gunny Sack
Recipe type: Dessert
– 12 oz container peppermint frosting (or add 2 tsp peppermint extract to 12 oz vanilla frosting)
– 2 cups white chocolate chips
– ½ cup finely crushed Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos
– 1 cup roughly chopped Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos
– Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
– Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
– Add peppermint frosting and finely crushed Oreos. Mix together.
– Spread into the prepared pan.
– Top with roughly chopped Oreo and gently press them into the fudge.
– Place in the fridge to cool and set.
– Lift fudge from pan until the foil. Gently peel the foil from the fudge and cut into squares.