Summer & Holiday Camps
Join ABC Chefs the premiere cooking camp experience, ABC Chefs kitchen is always active with opportunities for budding chefs.
When schools are out, we are open!New and unique menus are offered every week. No need to worry about materials – all recipes, groceries, materials, set-up, food prep, and clean-up for the camps are provided! You just supply the Little Chef!
4 DAY CAMPS INCLUDE A SIGNATURE ABC CHEFS COOKING ACADEMY SUMMER CAMP T-SHIRT AS WELL AS A SPIRAL RECIPE BOOK EACH WEEK.
**ABC Chefs Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and food availability.**
**If you need to change camps for any reason you will be charged a $50 change fee per student registered. Please read our cancellation policy as we do not issue refunds.
- Please drop-off no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class
- Students will receive a recipe book at the END of camp with a selection of recipes
**If you would like to sign up multiple children for the same camp and they fall in different age groups, please select the YOUNGER age group, unless your have prior approval from ABC Chefs.**
Camps - Chesterfield
(Monday – Thursday)
- 8:30-12:30: Morning Camp (5-15y)
- 1:00-5:00: Afternoon Camp (5-15y)
- Camps hosted at ABC Chefs – 227 Chesterfield Mall, 63017
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will explore international and U.S. cuisine, – Students are placed in small groups by age to experience learning at just the right level.
- Kiddos will get to make 3 to 4 recipes daily.
- Students are placed in small groups by age to experience learning at just the right level. Kiddos are hands-on creating recipes from scratch and get to eat the food they prepare at the end of each dish.
- Home to one of the top teenage chefs in the nation, Chef Ayla. Food Network Chopped Junior , Guys Grocery Games, Fox Masterchef Jr. contestant.
Our Award winning Camp begins June 1st, 2020 for Campers 5 – 15. Every week we will make new recipes that explore international and U.S. cuisine, plus a pinch of math, world geography, health, culture and science. Campers get to eat what they make during camp.
- $225 (Reg. $275) – Weekly tuition for summer camp includes registration for each child.
- $85 – Single day camp tuition IF space available. Check with us on Thursday before each camp session.
Registration includes a signature ABC Chefs Cooking Academy Summer Camp T-shirt as well as a spiral recipe book each week.